[X4U] Acrobat Annoyances - Multiple "open with" entries.

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 13 19:37:23 PST 2005

I don't get why you would even want to be using Acrobat. Preview is way
superior in my opinion. Get info on one of those Acrobat PDFs and
globally change the startup file for all others to Preview. That should
solve your Acrobat problems. Acrobat is in my opinion obsoleted by
Preview. This is 10.3.8 Panther of course.