[X4U] Pages documents batch conversion

Steve Talkowski stevetalkowski at mac.com
Tue Feb 22 08:47:57 PST 2005

On Feb 22, 2005, at 11:02 AM, Xavier Noria wrote:

> Having Pages installed, is there a way to convert Pages documents to
> HTML/PDF/Word in a batch process? Can AppleScript do that maybe?

I can't help on the batch/scripting front.  I'm just curious if you've
actually created any decent conversions of a Pages document to an HTML
page.

I tried converting a few of the default templates (that contained
graphics and tables) and they all come out as horrendous, jumbled
messes that are totally unusable for any website use.  I checked the
Apple discussions forum and it seems to be a huge problem and sore spot
with many users.

Apple shouldn't make the "turn Pages into HTML" claim until it actually
works.