[X4U] new ipods

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 06:05:18 PST 2005

On Feb 23, 2005, at 8:48 AM, aashram wrote:

> Apple unveils new 6GB iPod mini
>
> Apple today introduced the second-generation iPod mini lineup with a
> 4GB model for $199 and a new 6GB model priced at $249. Both iPod mini
> models feature increased battery life of up to 18 hours. The 4GB and
> 6GB models of iPod mini for Mac or Windows are available worldwide
> immediately in a choice of silver, pink, blue or green. Gold has
> apparently been discontinuted. More to follow... 23/02/2005 13:38

I guess those of us with older machines that do not have USB 2.0 have
to shell out extra for the Firewire cable.  Even on the 30 and 60 GB
iPods.  Wow.  What's next, taking FW400 off new Macs?  <sigh>

Peter

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 1.3 on Mac OS X 10.3.8