[X4U] security update

George Harvey gwil3 at charter.net
Wed Feb 23 12:29:58 PST 2005

I installed the update as soon as it was available via System Update.
I have not seen any notable change except that most things work faster.
The exception is the long delay using Internet connections. Mail takes
a long time to start up, and contacting Web sites with any browser I've
tried is also delayed. However, once connection is made, links are made
very quickly to internal pages. This delay began with 10.3.7, and is
still about the same although a little shorter since installing the
security update. The system is rock solid, with not glitches.

George Harvey