[X4U] security update

wjsjlauffen at t-online.de wjsjlauffen at t-online.de
Wed Feb 23 22:07:42 PST 2005

Hi,
 I, too, installed the update thru "software update" as soon as it was
available, and have experienced no difficulties at all, including none
connecting to the net. That could - probably is due to that fact that
my 3 macs only talk to the LAN router and it negociates.
Be that as it may, I can't remember that I have ever had any trouble
with any update in the past, not withstanding all the woes read about
here at times.

regards,

Bill

"A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will
loose both - and deserve neither."
 Tom Jefferson