[X4U] Hyperterminal

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Thu Feb 24 08:38:27 PST 2005

At 7:27 AM -0800 on 2/24/05, Robert Ameeti spoke about [X4U]
Hyperterminal thusly:

>What would be the best equivalent for Hyperterminal (on the PC)

I have used two different brands of router with Macs, both under OS 8
or so to 9, and then under OS X.  Both are configured by use of a
browser, be it Netscape or IE or now Safari.  I use Safari for the
router in use at my home office these days. One could probably do
much the same in Terminal, if one speaks Unix. For me that's always
been why bother.