[X4U] Re: Mail problem

Joe Block jpb at apesseekingknowledge.net
Mon Feb 28 12:28:03 PST 2005

On Feb 28, 2005, at 1:55 PM, Michel Treisman wrote:

>> Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:33:44 -0500
>> From: Joe Block <jpb at apesseekingknowledge.net>
>> Subject: Re: [X4U] Re:Mail problem
>>
>> Did you add an action "Stop Evaluating Rules" at the end of the Rule
>> actions?
>>

> I don't see an option like that under Rules. I didn't add it.

When you add a rule, you'll see a pane labeled "Perform the following
actions" at the bottom of the dialog box. In addition to your current
"Move Message" to mailbox X action, click the + button and select "Stop
evaluating rules" from the popup. This will make it stop checking rules
after it moves your message, so the Junk filter doesn't get a chance to
misfile it.

jpb
--
Joe Block <jpb at ApesSeekingKnowledge.net>

When the government fears the people, you have liberty. When the people
fear the government, you have tyranny.
  - Thomas Jefferson