[X4U] Move this ?

Craig craig at craigwdesigns.com
Sun Jan 2 20:09:13 PST 2005

On Jan 2, 2005, at 12:49 PM, Peter Krug wrote:

> On Jan 2, 2005, at 3:43 PM, Richard wrote:
>>

>> Well, that what I'm looking for, is there a way to do this or a app,
>> contextual menu app, that would help?
>>

> http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/15040

(ittec cmm)
which I found annoying for some reason. Don't remember why but I
trashed it.

There's also QuickAccess, from the maker of OnMyCommand:
http://free.abracode.com/cmworkshop/

This behavior was an intrinsic ability of the BeOS.
Too bad they bought next instead.
They should have bought both & combined the best features...
But this one thing is what I miss most. In BeOS it worked incredibly
fast, like everything else in BeOS, and you could also create shortcuts
or open Tracker (their file manager) windows anywhere you wanted via
this contextual menu. Apple should work on this. I imagine there are
KDE developers working on it.

:-)
Craig