[X4U] OT: Frogs

Heninger heninger at iomega.com
Tue Jan 4 10:01:55 PST 2005

Certainly off topic--but thanks for the puzzle reference. It was a fun
challenge and I thought it was impossible at first!

Here's my solution:
Right facing frogs are: rrr
Left frogs are: lll

rrr_lll
rr_rlll
rrlr_ll
rrlrl_l
rrl_lrl
r_lrlrl
_rlrlrl
lr_rlrl
lrlr_rl
lrlrlr_
lrlrl_r
lrl_lrr
l_lrlrr
ll_rlrr
lllr_rr
lll_rrr

I hope that helps and doesn't spoil it for anyone who likes to solve these
puzzles for themselves. I hate it when I have a problem like that and I
can't find a solution for it--it bugs me until I do.

Thane Heninger