[X4U] Re: Skype

Peter Apockotos mastermacchief at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 04:59:33 PST 2005

My experiences with Skype have been hit or miss.  I use it on my G3
iBook 600 Mhz with 640MB. And I get better results when other apps are
not running.  One of these days I will try it on my G4 DP.

On Dec 25, 2004, at 7:51 PM, George Harvey wrote:

> I have used Skype with a Mac G4 and a G5 both running OS X 10.3.6. I
> have called to several states, including Hawaii, and have made calls
> to Asian locations. My wife uses it daily with a headset. I use it by
> just plugging in a pair of old high-quality headphones to the
> microphone input, and listening over my audio system connected to the
> audio output of the Mac. The sound quality is really excellent. The
> people I have called say that the sound quality that they receive is
> very good, very clear. I have tried to use Skype to Skype, but have
> not yet found anyone available. Skype is definitely worth having.
>
> George Harvey
>

> On 12/24/04, invicta wrote:
>> Has anybody had any experience with Skype and using both versions ?

Get a free iPod photo <http://www.freephotoipods.com/?r=12366079>
AIM: <ibook747>
MSN Messenger: <papockotos>
Web:  <http://www.apockotos.com>