[X4U] Virtual PC problem

Jan Melichar janmel at mac.com
Wed Jan 5 09:54:29 PST 2005

Reluctantly from time to time I have to try things out in Windows. I
have made a mixed CD - audio track and data. This works well on the Mac
and on a friend's PC running windows 95 and 98.I'm now trying it out on
Windows XP (running in Virtual PC 6) and (I'm embarrassed to say) I
simply cannot find the data portion of the CD. The audio is there but
no sign of that data. I am hoping that the problem is with my set up or
just plain stupidity on my part. Whichever I would be grateful for
being pointed in the right direction.

Thanks

Jan