[X4U] OS X + telephone systems

Jerry Krinock jerry at ieee.org
Sat Jan 8 10:17:50 PST 2005

on 05/01/08 06:52, Robert Ameeti at robert at ameeti.net wrote:

>>> Does anyone have any source for recordings of standard stuff for
>>> AppleScripts
>>> to use in feedback to callers? Stuff like 'One' 'Two' 'Three' etc.

Now I know what you mean...you want some actual .aiff or .mp3 files.

I have never seen such things because most people have fun and record their
own!  Get yourself a microphone and download a recording program like
"Amadeus II" or use GarageBand.  Children love to be recorded.  I have a
nice recording of a bark by my wife's dog which I use to tell people to
start their message.  Let me know if you want a copy of The Bark!

Jerry Krinock