[X4U] Re: Skype....anyone use a regular telephone-to-USB adapter?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Jan 9 20:38:51 PST 2005

yeah, the only problem is that my iMac is upstairs in my office; she
would likely want to use the phone downstairs.

But in any case, most of the other replies miss the point.  I'm looking
for a telephone-like HANDset.  I don't think she'll go with a headset
of any type.  A converter that makes a regular telephone into a USB
connection would be great; but even an original-USB HANDset would be
great.  Heck, maybe I should just take apart an old telephone, and a
new USB headset, and run the speaker and mic to the correct locations
in the handset.

Michael