[X4U] When is Keynote?

Keith Whaley keith_w at dslextreme.com
Mon Jan 10 09:51:54 PST 2005

Mark Des Cotes wrote:

> I guess I missed something. What happened with Bill Gates?

I can't give you a lucid report, but I heard & read that whatever
computer model he was using to demonstrate a certain application came up
with the blue screen of death, and later the new application he had
planned to demonstrate refused to work as expected or crashed.  Two for two!

I imagine heads rolled on that one!

keith