[X4U] TextWrangler is now FREE

B.ru c-e € K1u-tch-k0 AppleRocket at NoSpamMail.net
Tue Jan 11 10:21:49 PST 2005

On 1/11/05 12:51 PM, "Keith Whaley" <keith_w at dslextreme.com> wrote:

>> I have no connection to them except as a long term user of BB Edit lite.
>>
>> --
>> B-r-u -c-e
>
> I was too, Brucee.
> Tell me, is Text Wrangler just like BB Edit Lite?
> I used it for everything, then they decided to not support it anymore,
> or bring out another version. That was a sad day.
>
> Please let me know.
>
> keith whaley
>
> (I'll go download it anyhow. I like BareBones stuff...)

TextWrangler is the FREE (formerly $50) successor to BB Edit Lite. An
improvement and now a good bargain. My BB Edit Lite had to serve until
TextWrangler became free, but now I've upgraded. Try it -- you'll like it.
--
B-r-u -c-e