[X4U] Re: iWork is Real

Michael Grant mgrant at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 10:48:24 PST 2005

On Jan 11, 2005, at 12:33 PM, Patrick Coskren wrote:

> Fine by me; Excel doesn't irritate me nearly as much as Word does.

Same here. Actually, I don't have any particular need for Keynote
either, though I'm sure it's a fine app. I wonder if Pages will be
available on its lonesome....

Michael

--
<http://globalocal.blogspot.com/>

"Helpsavering apparata in emergings behold many whistles!
Associate the stringing apparata about the bosoms and meet
behind. Flee then to the indifferent lifesavering shippen
obediencing the instructs of the vessel chef."