[X4U] iDVD 5 Question

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Jan 11 11:52:54 PST 2005

I'm looking at iLife '05, and it appears that I can take the
widescreen video from my Sony Camcorder and use iMovie and iDVD to
make DVD's.  So far I've used Final Cut Express V1, and DVD Studio
Pro V2 to make Anamorphic Widescreen DVD's.

My question is this, will iDVD 5 support Anamorphic Widescreen or
Dolby Digital when making a DVD?  It isn't obvious from looking at
the iDVD web pages.

		Zane