[X4U] Pages...

Michael Grant mgrant at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 12:18:22 PST 2005

On Jan 11, 2005, at 1:58 PM, Kirk McElhearn wrote:

> No, I can't either. But I'll want to check out Pages - it would be=20
> good for
> my son, who's not very Word proficient.

I'd love to have something lightweight and scriptable with a decent=20
feature set that I can just leave running. I never quit most of my apps=20=

unless I log out or restart, which is pretty much only when I update=20
the system software, but if I leave Word running overnight, in the=20
morning my whole system feels like it's been dipped in molasses (and if=20=

I try to use Word then, it usually crashes anyway).

Michael

--=20
Tv=C5=AFj t=C3=A1ta jezd=C3=AD s hovnocucem!