[X4U] Mac Mini!!!

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Tue Jan 11 17:38:53 PST 2005

Yup,

I think this hits the nail on the head.

PC users come into an Apple store and say, "I'm sick of my PC with all the
viruses and problems and I have an iPod. What does Apple have to offer
me?"

Apple now has a bare-bonez computer that they can sell them that they can
(hopefully) just unplug and remove their existing PC CPU and plug in their
new Mac.

Cojcolds

"Zane H. Healy" <healyzh at aracnet.com>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
12/01/05 12:03 PM
Please respond to "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."