[X4U] Mac Mini!!!

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Tue Jan 11 22:26:31 PST 2005

--- "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user." wrote:

That's the same thing the Canopus device I mentioned does.  Trust me, this is a very kludgy solution.

		Zane
--- end of quote ---

This is one of the reasons I still "need" my PC.  The PVR solutions for those are far superior to anything I can find for macs.  I use software called BeyondTV and a mpeg 2 capture card, and it works really really well.  Hopefully Apple will see fit to add something like that into their "digital home" theme....  I really wish the Mini was like that....