[X4U] Ipodshuffle

Dennis Thompson II agedcheddar at access4less.net
Wed Jan 12 06:54:18 PST 2005

I think that a 1GB flashdrive that also plays mp3's is a pretty good
deal for $149 especially from Apple.  The only complaint I've had about
any of the iPod offerings is the lack of a built-in FM tuner.  I know I
can get one as an accessory, but for the price of a full-size iPod
surely they could build it in.

Of course that's just my opinion,  I could be wtong. (ripping off Dennis
Miller)

I'll probably end up with a shuffle and external battery pack in the
next month or so.  It would come in handy at work during my 12-hour
workdays.

Dennis 'Sky' Thompson