[X4U] Mac Mini!!!

Andrew T. Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Wed Jan 12 08:30:39 PST 2005

That's the catch, isn't it.  Currently, I have a firewire analog to
minidv converter which I use to get video into my existing G4. I
suppose I could combine this with a directv tuner with serial control
and a USB to serial converter,  but what I would ideally like is a
firewire controlled Directv tuner.  Another alternative is the elgato
EyeTV, but that does not work for satellite in the US.

-Drew

On Jan 11, 2005, at 6:12 PM, Robert Nicholson wrote:

> And what is your video input?
>
> On Jan 11, 2005, at 1:01 PM, Andrew T. Lynch wrote:
>

>> Hmmmm 499, Digital Video out....  I could build  a Tivo replacement
>> out of one of these maybe....

- Andrew T. Lynch
- Chief Zymurgist
- Verisity Design Inc.