[X4U] Toast | DVD Music Albums

verduron verduron at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 07:38:47 PST 2005

G3  330 Mz Yosemite 750 GB DDR SDRAM
G4 1.25 GMz  / 1.25 GB DDR SDRAM
Mac OS X 10.3.7
Latest version of Toast and Jam.
I have placed a question in the Toast support group but no one wants to
touch it.
Here it is:
  When I play back my last DVD Music album it has a problem I haven't
encountered before.
Let's say I am playing one sonata. The DVD player on my computer shows
which sonata is playing.
When that sonata is finished the next one starts playing - BUT the
text/button has NOT been switched to the name of the new sonata - Then
a few seconds later the music stops completely, the next button/name of
the following piece appears - and then the music resumes. Any idea?
I could live with the button/name of song out of sink, but the music
stoppage for a few seconds, no way.
By the way, I have tried the same DVD on the DVD player attached to the
TV and the problem remains.
TIA