[X4U] Mac Mini!!!

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Thu Jan 13 17:58:51 PST 2005

At 4:38 PM -0600 on 1/11/05, Greg Chapel spoke about Re: [X4U] Mac
Mini!!! thusly:

>I priced a mac minithe way I would configure the mini and with
>AppleCare, wireless keyboard & mouse it came to $1500.00 plus tax.
>This doesn't include shipping or a monitor. If I choose Apple's
>cheapest display (Currently the 20" flat panel at $999.00) it brings
>the total price to $2500.00.

You're not the market they're after.

Now look at me. I have a surplus keyboard and a nice Logitech mouse,
and a 19" VGA monitor not being used.

I bought the more expensive of the two, added Bluetooth and Airport
and doubled RAM and got Applecare -- remember Vicky's cube -- and did
it as a grad student for less than $900.

Ethernet, USB, FireWire, and DVI out, come standard.

I would like a digital display some day when the money tree blossoms.