[X4U] Price of the mini

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Jan 13 21:37:19 PST 2005

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 04:37:10PM -0500, Mark Des Cotes wrote:
:
: It's pretty amazing when you consider what you get for $499. Especially
: when you look at the price of computers over the last 20 years. I
: recently found a bunch of old invoices for old computers we've
: purchased over the years.
:
[...]
:
: And now for $499.00 (USD) I can get a computer that can outperform all
: of them.
:
: Makes you wonder what the price will be 10 years from now?

I'm less interested in the price and more interested in what OS X will
look like.  Maybe Apple will come up with a strategy to name it "OS XI"?

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/