[X4U] Re: Stopping Web Browsing

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Fri Jan 14 08:38:51 PST 2005

Thanks, Andy. Just what I was looking for. I'm downloading it right
now. I couldn't find any reference to kid-safe or parental-controls for
OS X. The consensus in the discussions I monitored seemed to be that it
was only available on Windows.

In the meantime, I set the Calculator to be the "browser" in Safari and
that also seems to prevent browsing.

Milton