[X4U] Mail is gone

James S Jones jsjones at mac.com
Sun Jan 16 20:23:22 PST 2005

There are only one way I can think of for a window to get above the
menu bar. Do you have more than one monitor or video card?

Zoom in the Window menu of Mail should fix this. Have you tried doing
it twice?

Reinstalling Mail is not likely to solve the problem, as the window
settings are stored for each user and are not part of the application.