[X4U] Mail is gone

Thomas Karns tomak223 at mac.com
Mon Jan 17 00:06:53 PST 2005

On Jan 16, 2005, at 8:33 PM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> It works.  I just installed CodeTek and there I could move Mail.  It's
> OK now.  I now I moved the mouse and clicked (by mistake) somewhere in
> the Mail window.  Then it moved to the right side.  I don't know why,
> but the top part (with the 3 colored buttons) moved UNDER the Menu
> bar.  Thanks for all the help.
> I even hadn't given the CodeTek serial (I hadn't one) and the little
> rectangle appeared and I could move it.  I'll buy it anyway.

Glad to hear you got it fixed.  I wouldn't recommend that you purchase
VirtualDesktops, just because it fixed this one problem for you.  Give
it a trial for a few days to see if you would use it on a regular
basis, before making the decision to purchase a license.

I am not affiliated with CodeTek, other than being a licensed user.

Thomas A Karns
tomak223 at mac.com