[X4U] Re: Stopping Spam - Does Anything Work?

B.ru c-e € K1u-tch-k0 AppleRocket at NoSpamMail.net
Mon Jan 17 07:03:13 PST 2005

On 1/17/05 8:49 AM, "lists3-200402" <lists3-200402 at verizon.net> wrote:

> i get close to 300 emails a day and maybe one or two
> slip by a day. i'm using eudora 6.2 (which comes with an awesome
> spamwatch filter) but mail does an excellent job as well.

> don montalvo, nyc

I have similarly good results with Entourage 2004's spam filter, which has
just been updated and improved. The only minor hassle is checking the spam
folder just to make sure that no legit emails got trapped. Takes only
seconds a day.

--
B-r-u -c-e