[X4U] Converting Real audio .rm Files

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Mon Jan 17 09:44:26 PST 2005

 I have some older Real audio .rm files ( the actual content file - not the
.ram pointer file) that I would like convert to either AIFF or mp3 files. I
know that I could use some kind of program like audio Hijack to convert the
audio in real time, but does anybody know of an application that can work
much faster than real-time by actually converting through importing and
exporting that file type?

Cleaner X -  does not seem to deal with real audio -  maybe cleaner - from
OS 9 could perform this function?

... any other programs that could do this?

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com
[db-lists]