[X4U] Tiger and mobile home directories

Neil Laubenthal neill at his.com
Mon Jan 17 12:06:49 PST 2005

Since this concept is discussed openly on the Tiger website (at least
as far as Server is concerned) . . . any idea if non-server being
used as a home file/mail/web server (since it's a lot cheaper than
Server) offers similar capabilities or will I have to pony up for a
full fledged copy of Server to get this?

I can't be the only guy that has a fileserver (running client for
lack of a better word) and a couple laptops that wants to have
network home directories at home, a local copy for when I'm not, and
auto sync between the two.