[X4U] Ipodshuffle

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Wed Jan 19 19:59:10 PST 2005

>...But it seems pretty limiting trying to search for something without a
>screen - sounds incredibly lame to me - with all the flash based competition
>out there... I predict this item will tank.

I thought the Shuffle was cool, but didn't plan on getting
one...until my 40 gb iPod 3G died. So I bought one and will use it,
biding my time for the inevitable 60 gb regular iPod or 80 gb iPod
photo. It is cool to have something so small, and the ability to fill
it with random music every time you plug it in, ala "Party Shuffle"
is pretty darned good. That is like 16 hours of constant music -- not
good for roadtrips from San Diego to Dallas but good enough, and
especially for the price.
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/