[X4U] Safari go-slow

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Thu Jan 20 01:37:36 PST 2005

Until a month or so ago, I was a happy Safari user, but I now find myself
increasingly forced to use Firefox because Safari keeps on grinding to a
halt and showing the beachballofdeath. I've deleted all the autofill web
forms info and unchecked all boxes, and in the Debug menu I've emptied all
the Caches (WebFoundation, WebCore, etc) - all to no avail.

Would downloading the app and reinstalling be of any use? Or is there a
prefs file or somesuch that I could delete?

Any advice much appreciated.

All the best, Colin.