[X4U] Safari go-slow

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Jan 20 06:12:55 PST 2005

Don't know if this will help your problem. But after experiencing
similar speed reduction in Safari and trying various fixes I finally
fixed it by removing all the cookies. Under
Safari>Preferences>Security>Show Cookies Click on Remove all. After
doing this I found a great overall speed increase in Safari's page
some pages.

Hope this helps.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com