[X4U] Backup software

Robert A. Virzi bob.virzi at verizon.com
Fri Jan 21 07:30:31 PST 2005

I'm using retrospect, and generally I am happy with it.  It has one
very annoying habit, though.  I've got it set to do nightly back ups,
but sometimes, without any warning, it will just stop backing up.  If
I go in and restart the auto backups, it works fine, for months, and
then silently quits backing up.

Anyone else seen this behavior or, better yet, have a fix?

Bob (going to check my last backup date right now.)