[X4U] EXIF info

SW sw at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 08:57:06 PST 2005

On Jan 20, 2005, at 11:50 PM, Peter Apockotos wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2005, at 2:19 PM, SW wrote:
>>  Somehow my iPhoto library got munged up, but I managed to save all my
>> pics in folders, chronologically.
>>
>> I want to be able to put them back in iPhoto now (after a nuke and
>> pave) but somewhere along the way some of the pics have lost their
>> EXIF data.

> Do you have photoshop? Or even better have you tried editing the date
> in iphoto?

  I do have Photo shop, and I can see all the EXIF data in the browse
window, I see no way to alter it.

I'm now messing around in iPhoto 5, and I have found that when I drag a
folder of pics into it, the roll is given todays date. I can then click
on this info and alter it. Then, only after restarting iPhoto, it will
put the roll into it's proper chronological order, by roll.

  This and the use of EXIFutils should be good enough for me.

Steve
"But I don't like Spam!!!!"