[X4U] iWork: Pages

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Jan 22 17:46:46 PST 2005

Has anyone gotten iWork and been playing with "Pages" yet?  I tried
it out on a Mac Mini at the local Apple Store today.  It looks quite
interesting, and I'm actually wondering if it wouldn't work better
for me than MS Word.  Basically I need a good simple Word Processor
for writing and setting up fonts on documents that are then sucked
into Adobe Indesign CS.  I found the way they handle fonts in "Pages"
to be interesting, specifically how they let you set favorites.

They opened early at 9am today, and by 10am had sold most of the Mac
Mini's they had (I'm guessing they were gone by 11am).  They didn't
have any iPod Shuffles though (they had been hoping to have some).

I'm trying out iLife '05 right now, I like the changes to iPhoto.

		Zane