[X4U] Please...anyone seeing my email? X4U posts not getting thru

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Thu Jan 27 16:13:53 PST 2005

I've been having a .Mac nightmare for the last 10 days.  Well, nightmare is a bit dramatic for iDisk and Mail problems, but you know what I mean.

I haven't received any of the X4U mailing list emails for over a week, and suspect that something is up with .Mac's junk filtering.  I don't even get anything in my Mail junk folder.

I know that I might get quite a few emails from this, but can someone from the list reply off-list to me to confirm that you guys are seeing my posts?  Someone can then mention on-list that they've already emailed me.

Thanks a lot everyone.

Michael