[X4U] Cannot sync Palm and Mac

B.ru c-e •K1u-tch-k0 AppleRocket at NoSpamMail.net
Fri Jul 1 05:37:54 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am using an iMac G5 with OS X 10.4.1 and trying to sync using iSync
with a Sony Clie SJ30 (Uses PamOS 3.5, worked well under 10.4.1 when
I used Entourage conduit). Now that I am trying to sync with Address
Book and iCal using the iSync program, I find that the Address Book
program shows a long sync but then there are no updates to either the
Palm or the Mac databases. The iCal database seems to be syncing
properly.

If I return to the Entourage conduit, then Entourage syncs properly
with both databases.  So I'm presently at a bit of a loss as to what
is wrong. I've reinstalled the latest version of the Palm Desktop and
OS X 10.4.1 was a clean install, so there should have been no problems.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Please help.

--
B-r-u -c-e