[X4U] OT: Word header/footer -- about to smash my eMac

Alex lists at lexial.ca
Tue Jul 5 20:24:14 PDT 2005

On Jul 5, 2005, at 17:15, Jesse Leo wrote:

> MS Word letterhead
> templates need to be overhauled. For the life of me I can't get the
> damn
> footer to anchor correctly -- does anyone know of any online resource

Have you tried (1) the Letterhead template (it actually contains
instructions on customizing the letterhead) and it should be here

/Applications/Microsoft\ Office\ 2004/Office/Help/Learn/Word\
Samples/Letterhead

or, (2) the "Adjust the vertical position of a header or footer" item
in Word's Help?

<0x0192>