[X4U] InDesign CS and Fonts

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Fri Jul 8 18:17:59 PDT 2005

So, I recently replaced a harddrive in a 1.8 G5 tower using
DiskUtility on Tiger's install DVD. I cloned the drive using the
Restore Tab.

It boots fine, most apps work fine. Permissions were repaired with
few issues. However, now when documents are opened in InDesign CS, it
seems that fonts must be copied to the local fonts folder inside the
InDesign App folder for InDesign to recognize the fonts. Whereas on
the older drive that was cloned, this is not necessary. Does anyone
have any hints on solving this?

TIA,

--
Nick Scalise