[X4U] Could you guys test this script for me?

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 20:47:16 PDT 2005

Hi John,

Thanks for your help. Previously as well.

I've run the script manually, both by simply clicking on it as well
as pressing the "run" button in Script Editor, but it does not eject
the disk.

It does not seem to generate any  errors when run from the Script
Editor. The Result pane is blank and the Event Log simply displays a
duplicate of the script. No errors or any other message.

I'm not sure how to tell if it runs at startup or not, however, from
the above it appears that's not the problem.

I also tried the script you had given me earlier, but the same result.

The script works fine if I reboot into 10.3.6 on the Backup Drive.

Help....

David