[X4U] XML DTDs

Mark Phillips mark at mophilly.com
Tue Jul 12 04:14:29 PDT 2005

Rick,

John meant that the Property List Editor.app would do the decoding for
you. I would expect any application designed to read your source
document ought to be able to decode base 64.

Base 64 encoding has been around for a long time. Any modern
programming language you use will offer a encode/decode function or
module.

hth,

  - Mark

On Jul 9, 2005, at 11:36 AM, Rick Nagle wrote:

> John,
>
> All in well, expect, I want to decode the <data>
> part of this, to which I ask, what application
> would do this?
>
> Richard

>>> AQAAe1xydGYxXG1hY1xhbnNpY3BnMTAwMDBcY29jb2FydGYxMDIKe1xmb250