[X4U] iDisk hosting images requires password?

Steve Talkowski stevetalkowski at mac.com
Wed Jul 13 10:24:45 PDT 2005

A little reading on Apple's knowledge based found the fix:

They now require you to use "homepage.mac.com/username" instead of
"idisk.mac.com" because of webDav volumes.

You also need to place a period before the folder name.  So this now
works:

http://homepage.mac.com/stevetalkowski/.Public/shot05.jpg

Sorry to waste everyone's time...

-Steve