[X4U] Safari Not Working Consistently

Vince Lewis vplewis at mac.com
Sat Jul 16 12:53:28 PDT 2005

On Jul 16, 2005, at 12:45 PM, Kunga wrote:

> Anyone else having a Safari stall problem? At first launch it
> changes from site to site but shortly thereafter it won't go
> anywhere. My internet connection is fine. Is this a new feature of
> the new 10.4.2 Safari?

I had the same problem on my G4 Pbook, but not on the G5. Another
user on the Powerbook didn't have the problem, so I concluded that it
was a preference setting gone awry. Rather than troubleshooting in
detail--I'd already done the usual tricks (cache flushing, etc.)--I
just created a new user, moved my data files over and deleted the
problem user. Back to working fine.

ciao,
Vince