[X4U] Image Capture: no prefs no toolbar!

Germain M. affaires at vif.com
Sun Jul 17 17:13:25 PDT 2005

Hello again

First, thanks for the replies on the scanning woes. Unfortunately,
doing OCR with OmniPage Pro X is possible only when "sacn under
Classic" is checked. Plus, the little Caere app that checks the plug-
in only works in Classic and Classic plug-ins.

Now there is Image Capture...The preferences are not accessible in
any way. Under the Menu, the command is just doing nothing. Plus
there is no way to make the toolbar appear and adjust it via its
preferences. Should I reinstall it? And do I do that? Are there some
prefs files that could be corrupted and thrown away? And what are
their name an their location? Or a web address to get some info.

Thanks a milion times

Germain
iMac G5/1.8 mhz/512 ram
Tiger 10.4.1 french