[X4U] Another Finder Folder Question

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Mon Jul 18 11:53:13 PDT 2005

 Way back in OS 9 - I could go to a Finder window in list view, and let's
say inside the window was a bunch of sub folders ... At this point I could
click:

Command - A = select all
Command - option - LEFT ARROW =  compact all folders

This also works in Panther 10.3.9 however the next time I open a window it
does not remember where was last left ... And all the folders are open
again. The only way to get them all closed is individually click the
triangle on each sub folder manually ... Yuck! In OS 9 - it used to remember
how we last left it ...

Question: is there some way to do this ( get it to remember where you last
left it would be above keystrokes or something like it) in Panther 10.3.9?

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com
[db-lists]