[X4U] does my PowerBook have a sleep disorder?

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:47:12 PDT 2005

Actually, it's happened to me again a couple of times since my original
post. Just to update, I am reasonably confident that the computer must have
been put to sleep with minimal battery left and at the time I wanted it to
wake up it had drained below the point-of-no-wakeup. The last time it
happened I noticed that I had left the important end of the power cord
dangling. So as I was going through the motions of trying to get the PB to
wake up I noticed that the light around the plug input was off and after
plugging the other end into the wall the PB woke up within a few seconds
without further intervention. So I think I may have mis-diagnosed my own
A.D.D. as my PB's sleep disorder.

matt.