[X4U] Best iPod FM Transmitter?

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Tue Jul 26 15:55:28 PDT 2005

On 7/26/05 5:31 PM, Crandon David wrote:

> Are there any other solutions?

Dension IceLink:
<http://www.dension.com/icelink_info.htm>
You'll have to look up your car for sure; I tried but the URL never changed,
so posting it would be useless

MP3YourCar:
<http://www.mp3yourcar.com/?source=google-tiw-cgt>
The Neo iOn ($189) is pricier than an iTrip, but hooks to the Accord's
factory radio.

iPod2Car:
<http://www.theistore.com/ipod2car.html>
Assumes that there is a CD changer input on the back of your factory radio,
which there probably is, even though you don't have one installed. (Your '99
Accord is a Harness Type L)

There's also a PIE Hon-Aux solution that many Civic Hybrid owners have used,
but I don't have that info at my fingertips. The '99 Accord EX is new enough
that I would think that solution would be available for you too. Let me know
if these prices are within your range, I'll do a little more digging.

peace,
Linda