[X4U] Best iPod FM Transmitter?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Jul 27 06:42:14 PDT 2005

I don't have an FM transmitter for my iPod. But I have it in my car. What I
did was plug it directly into a 100 watt amp driving four speakers and it
sounds great. I will never be without it again. I think this is the best way
to get the best sound. It wasn't that hard to do either, perhaps it's not as
easy as an iTrip but still not too difficult. Once you have the plug
installed this way you can feed it any input my buddy plugs his 12"
Powerbook into it and plays music directly from iTunes. Just wanted to let
you know there are alternatives to FM transmitters.

Cheers

Richard